Enjoy the advantages of powered high-density mobile storage at an affordable price. The Dexion Eclipse has been designed for safety, ease of use, productivity and reliability – and best of all, it evolves with your needs. Access a broad range of features for guidance, control and safety, environmental monitoring, security, lighting and more.
- The Eclipse carriages can be designed to take shelving, racking, cabinets, even non Dexion products can be fitted to the Eclipse carriages (ideal for re-use of existing shelving components).
- Available in standard lengths up to 24.6m. Greater carriage lengths are possible, depending on system load factors.
- Maximum load carrying capacity of 1,500kg per linear meter.
- Standard carriages up to 1200mm depth (deeper carriages can be designed on request).
- Unique in-track anti-tilt safety mechanism is superior to conventional overhead mechanisms. Eliminating obtrusive overhead bars. Designed for seismic conditions.
- Light-immune photo sweep uses an infrared beam to detect people or objects within a closing aisle.
- A choice of sequential or block movement ensures placement and retrieval of stored contents can be done time-efficiently through programmed unit movements.
- Carriage speeds can be programmed to suit the method of operation (from 11.4sec to 2min per metre).
- Two motor sizes are available to ensure carriage and stored content loads are correctly catered for.
- Programmable carriages allow tailored carriage movement speed, soft start and stop, distance between parked carriages and more. They can also be re-programmed at any time.
- Laminate end panels are provided as standard and can be selected from a range of colours.
- 10 year warranty on motor.
- All control push buttons are (6cm) or more of surface area for ease of use by disabled operators.
- Audible signals confirm push button commands.
- All electronic controls are housed behind the laminated face panels for ease of access for service and programmable changes. No need to climb above the unit or remove contents from shelves to access the controls.
- Built in torroids and line filters provide protection against stray radio frequencies and dirty power conditions.
- By adjusting track size, spacing and orientation, floor loads can be optimally distributed at practical bearing points.
- All tracks are fully supported and grouted to evenly distribute system weight.
- Carriage wheels and tracks are machine tooled for precision and tolerance to ensure maximum strength and system life.
- Welded-steel carriage sections enhance the Compactus alignment and reduce binding, racking and misalignment of carriage and shelving.
Powered, Motor-driven (line shaft or synchronised)
Standard Anti-tilt rail with dual flange guidance. Option – Other rails available depending on size and weight loads
Shelving Accessory System
Standard Ultima CI-80 and Ultima Longspan 2
Maximum System Width
24.6m – longer on request
Overall System Height (from top of track, excluding overhead pantographs)
With Ultima 2020, 2320, 2545mm
With Longspan 1345, 2145, 2345, 2645, 3145mm
Ultima 1875, 2175, 2400mm
Longspan 1200, 2000, 2200, 2500, 3000mm
Ultima 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm
Longspan 900, 1200, 1500^ 1800, 2100, 2400mm
Ultima 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600mm
Longspan 405, 455, 505, 605, 765, 905, 1205mm
Maximum Carriage Carrying Capacity
Up to 1500kg per linear meter*
Shelf Carrying Capacity
Up to 240kg*
Shelving Bay Capacity
Standard frames – Up to 1035kg*
Reinforced frames – Up to 1700kg*
Shelving: White Satin
Base Carriages: Furniture White
Laminate Face Panels: White low-pressure laminate with black trims
Beams & Shelves: White Satin
Track and carriages: Anodized Aluminimum