Optimise your storage space with Australia’s safest, smoothest mechanically assisted Compactus®. Enjoy maximum storage efficiency at your fingertips, thanks to the smart inbuilt technology which allows you to select a drive ratio to suit the load. With market leading safety features and the ability to upgrade to a full powered operation, Mech Assist is a smart choice.
- The Mech Assist carriages can be designed to take shelving, racking, cabinets, even non Dexion products can be fitted to the Mech Assist carriages (ideal for re-use of existing shelving components).
- Available in standard lengths up to 13.7m. Greater carriage lengths are possible, depending on system load factors.
- Maximum load carrying capacity of 1,500 kg per linear metre.
- Standard carriages up to 1200mm depth (deeper carriages can be designed on request).
- The unique in-track anti-tilt safety mechanism is superior to conventional overhead mechanisms and eliminates obtrusive overhead bars. Anti-tilt devices are engineered to comply with all seismic requirements, providing an extra measure of system stability and safety – even in areas prone to earthquakes.
- To assure the smoothest possible operation, an integrated chain tensioner can be easily adjusted to fine tune the carriage drive. This operation only takes a few seconds as a minor service adjustment without disassembly of the system.
- Select from three drive ratios. By appropriately matching the system drive ratio to the load, operation becomes smooth and effortless. Very little force or exertion is needed to open an aisle.
- By adjusting track size, spacing and orientation, floor loads can be optimally distributed at practical bearing points.
- All tracks are fully supported and grouted to evenly distribute system weight.
- Carriage wheels and tracks are machine tooled for precision and tolerance to ensure maximum strength and system life.
- Welded-steel carriage sections enhance the Compactus® alignment and reduce binding, racking and misalignment of carriage and shelving.
- The three spoked handle is moulded from a composite of 33% fiberglass and nylon will not bend or rust.
- Laminate end panels as provided as standard and can be selected from a range of colours.
Standard B Anti-tilt track with dual flange guidance
Other track profiles are available depending on size and weight loads
Shelving Accessory System
Standard Ultima CI-80 and Longspan
Ultima 975, 1875, 2175, 2400mm
Longspan 1200, 2000, 2200, 2500, 3000mm
Ultima 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm
Longspan 900, 1200, 1500^ 1800, 2100, 2400mm
Ultima 250 , 300, 400, 450, 500, 600mm
Longspan 405, 455, 505, 605, 765, 905, 1205mm
Maximum Carriage Carrying Capacity
Up to 1500kg per linear meter*
Shelving: White Satin
Base Carriages: Furniture White
Laminate Face Panels: White low-pressure laminate with black trims
Beams & Shelves: White Satin
Track & Carriages: Anodized Aluminimum
Maximum System Width
13.7m longer on request
Overall System Heights (from top of track)
Ultima 1120, 2020, 2320, 2545mm
Longspan 1345, 2145, 2345, 2645, 3145mm