$20.00 – $280.00
Incorporating plants in your office environment can benefit both your business and your employees by improving air quality, reducing staff stress levels and increasing productivity.
Incorporating plants in your office environment can benefit both your business and your employees by improving air quality, reducing staff stress levels and increasing productivity. These customisable planter boxes aesthetically suit any office and can be paired with our cabinets. The clever rubber grip pad and drip tray allow for functionality, plus the design of the panels add acoustic buffering between working zones. Plants also provide reduction in the levels of dust, bacteria and mould otherwise present in an office environment, while enhancing spatial aesthetics.
- Made from recyclable sheet steel under ISO14001 EMS certification
- Durable powder coat finish
- Strong cold rolled steel
- Plain or perforated designs available
- Top steel tray is fitted as standard.
- Tray comes with standard 8 inch pot size holes
- Rubber grip fitted underneath the planter to reduce movement
- Plastic insert drip tray available
- Custom perforation available
All colours that are listed above, plus any additional custom colours from the Dulux range. Please click the link above to view. All custom colour orders are handled over the phone.
These ratings are based on a uniformly distributed load.
Planter Box Maximum Load per shelf
Planter Box – 40kg Plant Cover Tray – 10kg