Sliding Door Cabinet
Our fully customisable products are designed to enhance the user experience.
The Sliding Cabinet’s doors are perfectly suited to aisles because they do not impede walkways. They are uniquely designed to ensure a smooth, quiet sliding door operation.
- Achieve maximum storage capacity across a range of cabinet sizes incorporating fully adjustable shelves
- Steel sliding doors come in plain and perforated options
- Levelling feet as standard and adjustable from the base inside the unit
- Matching planter box range available
- Interior colour will match the exterior colour
- Insert recessed handles
- Made from recyclable sheet steel under ISO14001 EMS certification
- Durable powder coat finish
- Strong cold rolled steel
- Accoustic fibre board available inside the doors
- Standard accessories available
- Custom perforation available
All colours that are listed above, plus any additional custom colours from the Dulux range. Please click the link above to view. All custom colour orders are handled over the phone.
The shelves used in your cabinet have the following maximum load rating. These ratings are based on a uniformly distributed load.
Cabinet Shelf Maximum Load per shelf
Maximum load of 60kg per shelf level
Standard Locking Mechanism
Cabinets feature laser cut keys and lock barrels, providing up to 10,000 different key combinations. These locks also feature an exchangeable lock barrel system so keys and barrels can be easily changed to suit individual requirements. Master keys also available.