Our fully customisable products are designed to enhance the user experience.
Our customisable locker configurations are designed with flexibility and function in mind. Manufactured from solid recyclable sheet steel and powdercoated to aesthetically suit any office environment, these sturdy lockable cabinets provide staff with a secure place to store their belongings. This range of flexible lockers made to your specifications connect together to create endless configurations to suit any requirements.
- Fully customisable colours, sizes and perforation available. Information in Spec Sheet, page 2.
- Customisable lock types – electronic, digital or manual. Information in Spec Sheet, page 2.
- Numbered and customised door labels available
- One door with intermediate shelves inside (fixed or adjustable)
- Optional mail slot
- Optional incorporated seating
- Optional clothes hanging rails
- Thin edging
- Standard interior colour of white or black inside all lockers
- Laser cut keys as standard
- Made from 100% recyclable sheet steel under ISO14001 EMS certification
- Durable powder coat finish – can be easily resprayed to suit company branding
- Carefully designed joining system allows for speedier on-site construction
- Steel locker system allows for simple reconfiguration and relocation to a new site if required
- Pairs with planter box to aesthetically enhance environment
All colours that are listed above, plus any additional custom colours from the Dulux range. Please click the link above to view. All custom colour orders are handled over the phone.
The shelves used in the lockers have the following maximum load rating. These ratings are based on a uniformly distributed load.
Locker Maximum Load per Shelf
Standard Locking Mechanism
Cabinets feature laser cut keys and lock barrels, providing up to 10,000 different key combinations. These locks also feature an exchangeable lock barrel system so keys and barrels can be easily changed to suit individual requirements. Master keys also available. More information about lock options on page 2.
All locker sizes are made to order and customisable to suit your needs. Speak to a Framework sales consultant to find out more.